Our TERMS & Conditions
RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS
All returns MUST be authorised by Riders Choice Motogear before goods are returned. Please call or email one of our helpful staff and they will give you a return number before sending your order back to us. Unless agreed upon between Riders Choice and customer all products sold are considered final and unreturnable. Items returned without a return number will NOT be processed.
All items returned for refund or credit must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or your return may not be accepted (unless faulty). Please see the list below for things to avoid ensuring your return is accepted:
If you have a faulty item that you would like refunded, repaired, or replaced, please contact our customer service team before sending the item back. If emailing regarding a fault, please attach pictures of the fault so the item can be assessed before a return is approved. Please contact customer service or the brand directly for warranty periods.
If your order arrives damaged in transit, please take photos of the damage, and email them to our customer service department before and after opening the packaging to ensure the correct procedure is followed when rectifying the situation.
- When trying on boots please do not stand on your foot pegs as some sharp pegs can mark/damage boot soles and your return might not be accepted. If the boots do not fit or feel comfortable on the ground, they will feel no different on the bike.
- Ladies, if you are trying helmets on, please remove your makeup first. Your makeup will stain the cheek-pads and your return may not be accepted.
- Please use due diligence in checking hard parts for correct fitment before removing from the packaging. Items, like chains will not be accepted once they have been removed from their clear plastic packages. You should usually be able to compare the new item with old/broken item while it is still in the manufacturers packaging. We do understand that this is unavoidable in some circumstances.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains, and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). All tags must still be attached and in top hygienic condition. We can in no way accept worn under garments Due to health & hygiene regulations we are unable to accept returns on any under garment products unless faulty. Please Choose Carefully!
- Any RMA which is not in an acceptable condition will be sent back at the expense of the customer, please ensure all items are in new & resaleable condition to avoid your returned items being rejected.
Customers are responsible for return shipping fees for returned items unless RMC approved otherwise.
Items that needs to be exchanged due to sizing can be exchanged agreed upon Riders Choice Motogear. Buyers are responsible for ALL shipping fees, please choose your size correctly when ordering. All items exchanged RCM will charge 15% restocking fee / disinfecting fee due to COV19. Due to COV 19 all return items must be cleaned and quarantine.
Due to COV-19 all goods return will take up to 30 days to process return due to quarantining of items needed for safety reasons.
If you are worried about sizing please contact us with our sizing service within 20 KM of our store. We will bring you the next size up and down for you to try on the spot so you will get the perfect fit. (Services are depended on COV 19 situations)
REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
If a product you purchased from us are found to be faulty due to quality, please contact our staff for warranty terms for the items. (Warranties vary with items)
CHANGE OF MIND
Change of mind will be subject to review on a case by case policy. Change of mind must be at least the following to be considered
- Items are brand new and all tags are in tacked
- Within 14 days
- Subject to 15% restocking fee excluding shipping
- Confirmation of RMC’s approval for return
Period is dated from date of purchase
It is the buyer’s duty to check for the correct size of the items they are purchasing. If you are not unsure about the sizing of items, please email us or request for the fitting program if you are within 20 km of our store.
Warranties are subject to normal wear and tear. Falling off your motorcycle and damaging your jeans will not be covered by our warranty. Any damage that is caused by user’s operation error will not be covered.
All electronic items are none refundable unless it is found faulty. Consider all sales are final. If there is an issue due to malfunction, please contact us for solutions.
All items are none exchangeable due to hygienic reason. PLEASE make sure you get the correct size when ordering.
JACKETS AND CLOTHING
Please double check labels and care guide for each item. Warranties will be not possible due to incorrect usage of cleaning agents on our apparels.
Please check care guide for our heated gloves DO NOT place them in washing machine as gloves contain electronic parts.